Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Welcome to "Conversations About Marriage"

Hello and welcome to Conversations About Marriage. These blogs are based on conversations that I have had with my daughter, Maisha. God has blessed me with a truly beautiful daughter both inside and out and I wanted to share some life lessons with her. Any father who loves his daughter would do this. She encouraged me to write this blog so that others could benefit from our conversations. So, I share my thoughts with you in hope that someone might find something of value. All that I share is based on my study of the Bible. I am not a psychologist. I am simply a man who truly loves the Lord, Jesus Christ. As I study God's Word, I learn how to love and be loved. I share this with my daughter and now I'm sharing it with you.
My wife and I have been married for 33 years. Our love is stronger than ever. In this day of high profile divorces and marriages drowning in mediocrity, I want you to know that there is still such a thing as a good marriage. In fact, there is still such a thing as a great marriage. My wife and I are living proof that marriage, the great love affair, can and indeed will grow stronger as time goes on.
In reading these blogs, please remember that "LOVE IS" and without it, everything else is irrelevant.

No comments: